As one of the lead attorneys of The New York Traffic Ticket Lawyers, Matthew Dozler, Esq represents those charged with traffic violations throughout Central New York. He also serves as Town Justice for the Town of Camillus, New York. Matthew regularly takes DWI and traffic cases in Syracuse City Court, Onondaga County Court, and other courts across Central New York.
Prior to entering private practice, Matthew worked as an Assistant District Attorney for seven years in the Onondaga County District Attorney’s Office. As an ADA in the Economic Fraud and Financial Crimes Bureau, he prosecuted hundreds of felony-level crimes, including tax evasion, identity theft, embezzlement, forgery, welfare fraud, and counterfeiting. He also prosecuted a large number of misdemeanor and traffic offenses, as well as the prosecuted drug and narcotic offenses. During his time at the District Attorney’s Office, Matthew perfected his trial advocacy, spending much of his time in the courtroom to work on complex criminal cases. He also has worked closely with forensic auditors, local law enforcement, and financial institutions.
Mathew obtained his MBA and JD from the State University of New York at Buffalo. His unique training, knowledge, and litigation experience make him able to zealously counsel and represent clients in a wide variety of traffic violations. Currently, he is a member of the New York State Defenders Association where he earned a Trial Skills certification.
Areas of Practice
- DWI Defense
- Traffic Defense
- Juris Doctor, State University of New York at Buffalo, 2007, Concentration in Criminal Law
- Master of Business Administration, State University of New York at Buffalo, 2007
- Bachelor of Science, summa cum laude, State University of New York at Brockport, 2003
- New York State Defender’s Association
- Town of Camillus Republican Committee
- Believe in Syracuse
- University at Buffalo Law School Alumni Association